With an advanced formula created by R.J Forhan, D.D.S NY, USA; Forhan’s Classic Toothpaste helps cure the inflamed, bleeding and receding gums. Bleeding gums can be caused by the build-up of plaque bacteria around, on and in between your teeth. Unless removed by brushing, these bacteria can irritate your gums, which may cause the gums to bleed when brushing. With the rich contents of fluoride and glycerol, Forhan’s Classic Toothpaste cleans your teeth as well as your mouth thoroughly, getting rid of any bacterial plaque. Moreover, it helps nurture your gums for stronger teeth. With over a 100 years of trust and quality, Forhan’s Classic Toothpaste retains the whiteness of your teeth and keeps your mouth fresh for 24 hours straight.
How to use?
- Take a pea sized quantity of paste on your toothbrush.
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
Clean between teeth daily once a day. Tooth decay-causing bacteria still lingers between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. This helps remove plaque and food particles in-between the teeth and under the gum line.
Dental Hygiene: Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach every part easily.
Replace your toothbrush every three or four months or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
There are no reviews yet.