With over 60-years of Toothpaste making experience, Forhans’ have come up with an advanced formula to solve your tooth sensitivity problem. Tooth sensitivity, or “dental hypersensitivity” is one of the most common dental complaints, where hot or cold drinks, sweets and acidic foods give sudden wave of pain. Forhan’s Sensitive Deep Relief Toothpaste is specially designed to block the exposed areas of your teeth, which are the source of sensitivity. Primarily, it contains TWO Active ingredients, extracted from nature, to provide relief to your sensitive teeth. One is the Pain-Reliever that eliminates any pain from your teeth or even in gums. The other is an Enamel Repair Formulator that promotes the growth and recovering process of teeth and gums. By sealing the dentine tubules, it protects the troubling drinks or food from reaching your sensitive nerves that trigger pain wave.
How to use?
- Take a pea sized quantity of paste on your toothbrush.
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
Clean between teeth daily once a day. Tooth decay-causing bacteria still linger between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. This helps remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach all areas easily.
Replace your toothbrush every three or four months or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
There are no reviews yet.