For people with teeth that require extra care for their teeth, Forhan’s Extra Care Toothpaste is the best option. With its specialty in Complete Dental Protection, Forhan’s Flouride Toothpaste has maintained its quality for over 60 years now. It contains special ingredients that clean, whiten and strengthen your teeth and your gums. The formula for Forhan’s Extra Care Toothpaste was especially made for people with a prolonged problem of plaque, bacterial decay, yellow and dull teeth and smelly breaths. One solution to four problems; with its star ingredient being fluoride, Forhan’s Extra Care Toothpaste eliminates any harmful bacteria in your mouth or in your teeth. Providing you with Complete Dental Protection is what Forhan’s Extra Care Toothpaste specializes in.
How to use?
- Take a pea sized quantity of paste on your toothbrush.
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
Clean between teeth daily once a day. Tooth decay-causing bacteria still lingers between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. This helps remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
Dental Hygiene: Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach every part easily.
Replace your toothbrush every three or four months or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.